Our services include short and long term therapy for individuals, families, couples, and teenagers.
We offer treatment for:
- bipolar disorders I and II
- trauma (EMDR, CPT, and prolonged exposure therapy)
- eating disorders
- pain management
- adjustment disorders
- parenting strategies
- divorce related issues
- personality disorders
- bariatric assessments
- oppositional defiant disorder
- and many more
We also handle your insurance billing, provide a comfortable waiting environment with coffee, soda, and snacks and our therapy pugs Elliott and Ms. Ruby to keep you company!
We accept most insurances offered in the local area.
While we accept most insurances, there may be some that are not listed here due to 3rd party contracting between insurances. Please check with your insurance company to confirm network inclusion under the individual providers name or CARE Counseling Clinic.
- APS Healthcare
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- Blue Cross St. Luke’s Plan
- Blue Cross St. Al’s Plan
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Blue Cross out of state plans
- Blue Shield
- Regence Blue Shield
- All insurances in the IPN network including but not limited to:
- Best Life & Health Ins
- Health Partners of Minnesota
- Boulder Administration Services
- Medicare, Medicare supplement plans, and Medicare Advantage Plans
- United Behavioral Health
- United Healthcare
- Select Health
We also work with several EAP programs.